About the Science:
- Vitamin C is the most important water soluble antioxidant in the skin.
- Bioavailability of Vitamin C in the skin is inadequate when taken as an oral supplement thus requiring topical application to replenish vitamin C in the skin.
- Vitamin C has a maximum effectiveness at 20% concentration confirmed by clinical studies.
- Rx Systems PF Antioxidant Serum is formulated at an optimal pH for maximum penetration and effectiveness.
- Vitamin C in combination with Vitamin E and Ferulic acid increase UV protection eight-fold.
- Vitamin C is essential for collagen production.
- Ferulic acid is a potent, plant-based antioxidant that prevents breakdown of collagen which subsequently minimizes fine lines and coarse wrinkling.
- Topical Vitamin E which is the most important lipid soluble antioxidant in the skin and reduces both sun-induced redness and skin aging effects.