Acne Control Lotion with Azelaic Acid
- ANTI-BACTERIAL: The Azelac Acid in the lotion eliminates the bacteria on the skin, which cause breakouts. Clean skin is healthy and glows from within.
Gentle enough for daily use without over-drying your skin, our Acne Control Lotion sweeps away dead skin cells and reduces the bacteria that can lead to blemishes and blackheads. You will notice that your face feels softer and embarrassing dark spots – or discolored areas – caused by acne and blemishes will improve.
- Azelaic Acid gently sweeps away dead skin cells and reduces the bacteria that can lead to blemishes
- Prevents the formation of blackheads and blemishes
- Improves skin’s texture and color
- Can also be used to treat chest and back acne
- Developed by a leading dermatologist who understands how to treat acne-prone skin
- Highest quality, clinically proven ingredients that are pH balanced to work with the natural pH of your skin
- Can be used with our other skincare systems and facial treatments which address other skin problems
How to Use
Apply to your face and neck daily, morning and night.
- Use as Step 3 in your Acne Clear Skin System regimen after the Clarifying Toner
- Massage a pea-sized amount of the Lotion into the face and neck areas
- For best results follow with Rx Systems PF® Moisturizer and/or Spot Treatment
- During the daytime, use RX Systems PF® Facial Moisturizer with SPF to protect your skin from the sun
You might experience mild stinging when using this product. If stinging is prolonged, rinse your skin thoroughly and discontinue use. If lotion comes in contact with your eyes, flush with warm water.
With the Acne Control Clear Skin System, mild acne or acne rosacea will typically improve 30-50% in 12 weeks and 60% or better by 26 weeks. Moderate acne or acne rosacea will improve 20-40% in 12 weeks and 50% or better by 26 weeks.
"One of the best acne products I’ve ever tried and I have tried them all. I recommend it 100%." -Jason B
"Bought this acne treatment for my teenage daughter after trying several other products. She found this treatment to be less irritating and more effective than other products she tried. Her skin looks clear and healthy. We have already reordered." -Miranda P
Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Azelaic Acid (skin brightener, exfoliates, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory) Ascorbyl Glucoside (vitamin C), Inositol, Gluconalactone, Carbomer, Salicylic Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.
For external use only. Not for use on cut or abraded skin.